Adore, Bi Grey, Gold
Natural Bi tone colored contact lenses are cosmetic soft contact lenses that enhance your natural color; thanks to the mix of two tones of the same color you will get an amazing natural look. ADORE Multi-month contact lenses
|Use Duration||Multiple Months|
ADORE Guarantees a Prestigious Quality, State-of-the-Art Raw Material with Exceptional Value Added Properties, Optimum Safety, Maximized Comfort for Extended Wear Schedules, Easier Care, Handling & Fitting Features, Advanced Color Implantation Technology and Natural Eye-Color Change. Multi-month contact lenses
Features of Adore contact lenses:
- Soft contact lenses
- Permeable to allow oxygen into eyes
- 25% UV block
- Multi-month contact lenses
- Can be worn with or without makeup
- Suitable for people with dry eyes
- Suitable for people with sensitive eyes
- Comfortable size
- Safe to use
Makeup looks that compliment Bi Grey Adore lenses:
- Silver smokey eye: A silver smokey eye look will add a shine to your grey Adore lenses and will flatter them. Add eyeliner and false lashes to add drama.
- Rose gold eyeshadow: Rose gold will bring warmth into your eyes which will enhance the cool blue tones in these lenses.
- Add a warm brown eyeshadow: The brown eyeshadow will bring out the gorgeous brown undertones in these Adore lenses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take to get used to Adore lenses?
It will not take a long time to get used to Adore lenses. Learning how to put in and remove your lenses will help with getting used to them. Your first time wearing lenses may be uncomfortable but it will not be painful. After your second or third time wearing Adore lenses, you will be completely used to them.
Can contact lenses get stuck behind my eye?
No, you will not get a contact lens stuck behind your eye. At worst, you may find it difficult to find a contact lens in your upper eyelid after rubbing your eyes too hard and dislodging your lenses, which is very unlikely.