Lorans, Kadet Brown, Lorans
Out of stock
From: Starting From: EGP 450 Regular Price Starting From: EGP 500
To Starting From: EGP 500 Regular Price Starting From: EGP 550
|Use Duration||Multiple Months|
Lorans Contact lenses may create a distinctive shape for you, as Lorans lenses are distinguished that they give a beautiful look and appear attractive, you can get them for different occasions and on a daily basis. Multiple months in use.
Features of Lorans contact lenses:
- Suitable for dry and sensitive eyes
- Can be used for prescription or cosmetic purposes
- Retain moisture
- Can be worn with or without makeup
- Can be worn while exercising
- Multiple months in use
Makeup looks that suit Kadet Brown Lorans lenses:
- A deep emerald green shimmery eyeshadow works great with brown eyes
- Brown eyeliner can bring out the gorgeous brown tones in the Lorans lenses
- A smokey eye is a perfect option for a night out or a glam event, this looks great with brown Lorans lenses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are lenses painful?
If it is your first time putting lenses in, it may be a little bit uncomfortable, but once you learn how to put in your Lorans lenses and remove them, the process should be painless. Lorans lenses are very comfortable.
Are contact lenses difficult to put in?
It is tricky at first, but if you follow these steps it should be easy:
- wash and dry your hands to get rid of any bacteria
- place your contact lens on your right index finger
- pull your upper eyelid down with your left index finger
- hold your lower lash line down with your right middle finger
- place your contacts in
- blink to move the Lorans contact lens in
- use opposite hands if you are left handed