Dailies, AquaComfort Plus, 30 Lenses, One Day
Because you start each day with a new set of lenses, Dailies AquaComfort Plus (30 lenses) are sanitary and simple to use. Dailies AquaComfort Plus are ideal for first-time contact lens wearers.
|Use Duration||One Day|
|Oxygen Permeability||26 Dk/t|
Dailies AquaComfort Plus is designed especially for people with myopia or hyperopia. Dailies AquaComfort Plus is perfect to prevent dry eyes and for those who want a comfortable lens to wear. Dailies AquaComfort Plus is a daily replacement frequency that allows wearers to ditch cleaning solutions and lens cases.
- Every blink brings a burst of new comfort.
- Edges that are ultra-thin for maximum wearing comfort.
- It is simple and sanitary to use.
- Excellent entry-level model.
- Made in USA.
About Dailies AquaComfort Plus:
The proprietary blink-activated moisture technology is used in the design of the contact lenses. With each blink, this technology offers a burst of revitalizing comfort. It keeps the eyes white and healthy by moisturizing them every time you blink. The lens shape also lets oxygen travel through to your eyes, resulting in a comfortable wearing experience even after 16 hours.
How can I avoid damage and infection when wearing contact lenses?
- Do not wear Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses for any length of time that is not suggested.
- Examine your Dailies AquaComfort Plus lens on a regular basis to check whether it is dirty or damaged.
- Clean your contact lenses on a daily basis.
- Do not use Dailies AquaComfort Plus lenses while performing any task that generates dust or floaters.
- Remove the lenses if you have eye pain.
How do you keep your prescription contact lenses in good condition?
- Put on your Dailies AquaComfort Plus lenses 20 minutes after waking up and remove them 20 minutes before bedtime.
- Remove contact lenses from the eyes if they feel scratchy, dry, or unpleasant, or if your eyesight is impaired.
- Do not wear Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses that are damaged or broken.
- Clean your prescription contact lenses on a regular basis and replace the preservative solution.