Bella, Brown Shadow
From: Starting From: KWD 10.000
To Starting From: KWD 329.000
|Use Duration||3 Months|
|Oxygen Permeability||8.4 Dk/t|
The Bella Diamond collection is a stunning range of colored lenses from Bella designed for those with dark eyes who are looking to transform the color of their eyes and accentuate their features. This collection features eight gorgeous colors that are loved by customers all over the world. These colored lenses come with a defined limbal ring that will make your eyes appear larger and more beautiful than ever!
- UV protection
- high-definition design
- Easy to wear for the first time or new wearers.
- Allows oxygen to the eyes to keep them fresh and healthy.
- Suitable for one day so you do not need to worry about replacing them regularly.
- Change or enhance your eye color.
- Moisture retaining for hydrated and irritation-free eyes.
- Comfortable size
- FDA and CE approved
Bella brown shadow lenses:
Bella Brown contact lenses are perfect for all occasions. The charming and sweet shade of brown is complemented with purple and gold shades. Check out more eyeshadow pallets at Ewink.
When to wear Bella lenses:
Gym: Bella lenses do not move or slip while you move. They are perfect for any workout.
Work: Bella contact lenses are great for dry eyes as they retain water and allow oxygen into the eyes. Bella lenses are perfect if you spend most of your workday looking at a computer.
Outings: Bella lenses are great for chill outings as they look good with all skin tones and hair colors. Bella lenses can be worn with or without makeup without causing any discomfort. The gorgeous shade of brown can look brighter in the daylight and deeper at night.
Frequently asked questions:
How to put on your lenses:
- Wash your hands
- make sure the lens is upright
- hold your eyelid back to prevent blinking
- gently pull your lower lash line down
- place the contact lens in and adjust it with your index finger
How to clean your Bella lenses:
- gently rub your lens with your index finger
- rinse the lenses with contact lens cleaning solution
- rinse your contact lens case with the solution
- do not rinse your Bella lenses and/or case with tap water