Bella, Midnight Blue
Bella Elite Midnight Blue subtly blends blues and golden yellow with a soft limbal ring for a dramatic look that's simply beautiful.
From: Starting From: KWD 13.000
To Starting From: KWD 448.000
|Use Duration||3 Months|
|Oxygen Permeability||8.4 Dk/t|
The Bella Elite collection features elegant colors with a very slight limbal ring that looks natural on dark eyes. These colors can be worn with an evening makeup look as well as a natural everyday look. If you are looking for natural-looking lenses that will upgrade your look and make you feel elegant, Bella's elite collection is for you.
- UV protection
- made from international materials
- FDA and CE approved
- can be worn with or without makeup
- comfortable size
- retain water
- perfect for dry eyes
- prevent irritation
- change or enhance your natural eye color
Bella contacts will give you the look that you have always been dreaming of. These blue Bella contacts look stunning with burnt orange tones or with a dark, warm smokey eye. Check out Ewink more eye products from various brands.
Where can Bella lenses be worn:
work: Bella lenses are perfect for work as the highly defined design is very comfortable and irritation-free, which is perfect if you do most of your work on a computer screen as it keeps your eyes moisturized a healthy and allows oxygen access into your eyes.
outing: These lenses go with any outfit and shine bright under daylight.
Gym: Bella lenses do not slip and are very comfortable to wear to your workout. Bella contact lenses are irritation free which will allow you to workout without distractions
Frequently asked questions:
How to clean your contacts:
- make sure your hands have been cleaned before you start
- rub your lenses gently with your index finger and rinse them with contact lens cleaning solution
- wash your lens case with a fresh contact lens cleaning solution
- never use tap water to clean your lenses as it may contain germs that will irritate your eyes
Are contact lenses hard to put in and take out?
The process may appear intimidating at first but after a couple of tries, the process should be really easy.
How to put in contact lenses:
- wash your hands before you begin
- make sure your lenses are the right side up
- gently hold your upper eye lid to prevent blinking
- pull down on your lower lash line and place the contact lens
- adjust as needed