Bella, Sandy Gray
Bella Elite Sandy Gray blends warm browns with rich grays resulting in a look stunningly natural and youthful. With a depth unmatched by any other colored contacts on the market, youطll fall in love with Bella lenses.
From: Starting From: KWD 13.000
To Starting From: KWD 448.000
|Use Duration||3 Months|
|Oxygen Permeability||8.4 Dk/t|
The Bella Elite collection features elegant colors with a very slight limbal ring that looks natural on dark eyes. These colors can be worn with an evening makeup look as well as a natural everyday look.
- UV blocker
- FDA and CE approved
- made from American materials
- perfect for dry eyes
- retains water to avoid irritation
- comfortable size
- easy to use
This elite Bella lenses shade combines warm shades of brown and grey to make a magnificent colour. try wine or maroon colours to make the lenses appear warmer. Check out more eyeshadow at Ewink.
Frequently asked questions:
How to put in Bella contact lenses:
- wash your hands before you start
- make sure your lenses are not upside down
- gently pull your eyelid up to prevent blinking
- pull your lower lash line down slightly and place the Bella contacts in
- Bella lenses are easy to adjust so once you place them in your eyes you can easily move them to place
Do Bella lenses hurt?
A little discomfort is normal at first, however, it should not be painful. Most contact lens wearers do not notice that they are even wearing contacts after a while.
Tips for caring for Bella lenses:
- keep them stored in solution
- clean them regularly with the contact lens cleaning solution
- Never use tap water to clean your lenses as this could contaminate them
- Do not wear your contacts overnight
- put in your contacts before applying your makeup