Bella, Sandy Gray
Bella Elite Sandy Gray blends warm browns with rich grays resulting in a look stunningly natural and youthful. With a depth unmatched by any other colored contacts on the market, you fall in love with Bella lenses..now in Kuwait at Ewink is the first website in the Middle East for Eye beauty products.
From: Starting From: KWD 13.000
To Starting From: KWD 448.000
|Use Duration||3 Months|
|Oxygen Permeability||8.4 Dk/t|
The Bella Elite collection features elegant colors with a very slight limbal ring that looks natural on dark eyes. These colors can be worn with an evening makeup look as well as a natural everyday look.
- UV blocker
- FDA and CE approved
- made from American materials
- perfect for dry eyes
- retains water to avoid irritation
- comfortable size
- easy to use
This elite Bella lenses shade combines warm shades of brown and grey to make a magnificent colour. try wine or maroon colours to make the lenses appear warmer. Check out more eyeshadow at Ewink.
Frequently asked questions:
How to put in Bella contact lenses:
- wash your hands before you start
- make sure your lenses are not upside down
- gently pull your eyelid up to prevent blinking
- pull your lower lash line down slightly and place the Bella contacts in
- Bella lenses are easy to adjust so once you place them in your eyes you can easily move them to place
Do Bella lenses hurt?
A little discomfort is normal at first, however, it should not be painful. Most contact lens wearers do not notice that they are even wearing contacts after a while.
Tips for caring for Bella lenses:
- keep them stored in solution
- clean them regularly with the contact lens cleaning solution
- Never use tap water to clean your lenses as this could contaminate them
- Do not wear your contacts overnight
- put in your contacts before applying your makeup