Bella, Gray Caramel
Bella Glow Caramel Gray contact lens is an incredible shade that gives you a subtle and light tone that easy to wear. Blending hazel and gray, this bestselling lens in Bella Glow collection provides deep and rich color especially for individuals with a dark complexion.Give yourself a chance and give it a try from Ewink in Kuwait.
From: Starting From: KWD 11.000
To Starting From: KWD 388.000
|Use Duration||3 Months|
|Oxygen Permeability||8.4 Dk/t|
Bella Glow collection colors have a medium-to-strong limbal ring to make your eyes stand out. You will find the perfect shade to match your look. These gorgeous Bella lenses are captivating and charismatic and go with every look. Try Bella Glow contact lenses now.
Bella lenses grey caramel color from Glow collection are the best choice for you. With Bella lenses, you can glow up with a unique look.
- easy to use
- UV blocker
- retains moisture
- FDA and CE approved
These Bella grey contacts look best with rosy makeup and shimmery eye looks. Ewink offers a range of different eyeshadow brands.
Lens colors to enlarge the eye
Colored lenses that enlarge the eye do not cover the pupil only, but cover part of the white of the eye in order to make it appear larger, and they come in many recognized colors in addition to unexpected colors with some designs on them that have begun to spread in a large proportion, and there are some colors that enlarge the eyes and we will include them in Come : Blue shades such as navy blue, icy blue, or crystal blue. Brown shades: such as chocolate color, bright brown, or almond brown. Green shades: such as tropical green, olive green, or leafy green.
Tips for wearing Bella contact lenses:
- never use tap water to wash your lenses, use contact lens cleaning solution
- Always keep your lenses in solution when they are not being worn
- wash your hands before handling the lenses
- give your eyes a break every 8 hours to avoid irritation
- Multi-month use contact lenses
- do not wear your contacts overnight
- hold your upper eyelid gently when putting in your contacts to prevent blinking, this makes it easier to put the contacts in
- pinch the lens in between your fingers to remove it